Dear customer, thank you for shopping with SOLED! We are here to help if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following policies:
Return and Exchange Policy
Purchased items or goods can be exchanged or returned no later than 14 days after the purchase date, and only under the following conditions:
- Items must be returned unworn, unaltered, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a box for protection during shipping.
- Customers have the right to exchange/return for reasons deemed rational by the SOLED company for a reasonable number of times.
- Shipping and delivery fees must be paid in case of return or exchange, as the SOLED company uses a third-party logistics partner for shipping and delivery.
Note: When trying on footwear, please ensure not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box. Any exchanges/returns that are not in accordance with our policy will not be accepted.
Once your returned item has been received and accepted by the SOLED company, your refund will be processed, excluding the delivery fees.
- You have the right to receive your refund in full. We will not deduct any kind of transaction fees or processing fee from your refunded amount.
- Your refund will be processed in the form of an online transaction within 5 business days. Any national holiday may interfere with the process.
Shipping & Delivery
Soled uses a third-party logistics partner.
- Kuwait orders: within 24 hours
- Other GCC countries: within 3-5 business days
- Any national holiday may interfere with the process
- If our logistics partner has reached your address and fails to deliver the order, please contact our customer service department to arrange for an alternative delivery time. We will not be responsible for any orders that are not received within a period of 14 days after the purchase date.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time before receiving it. However, if the order has been canceled after the items or goods leave the warehouse, you are required to pay the delivery fees, as we are using a third party logistics company.
- Customers who would like to place/create a custom order must specify and confirm the specifications of the order and provide a deposit of the full amount due.
- Due to the nature of custom orders, and the fact that they have been specially ordered/created for you, we will not be able to accept returns or refunds unless the order is damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
- Customers who would like to reserve an item must provide a deposit amount as specified by the SOLED sales company.
- The item will be reserved for a maximum period of 14 days. After the period of 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable.